Poured floors: highly load-resistant, sound-dampening and durable
Because of its thickness, a poured floor has a high chemical and mechanical resistance, is more durable and dampens sound even better than a floor coating. Furthermore, a poured floor can be applied very quickly.
Suerickx: specialist in epoxy and PU poured floors
- Epoxy: Epoxy is a very hard plastic, giving an epoxy floor a higher load-bearing capacity. An epoxy floor has a compressive strength 2 to 3 times greater than that of a concrete floor.
Advantages of epoxy:
– high mechanical load thanks to its extreme hardness and solidity
– high chemical load
– highly pressure-resistant
– very hard-wearing
– resistant to permanent mechanical loads
Epoxy applications: Epoxy applications: storage spaces, technical rooms, production floors, high-traffic areas, …
- Polyurethane: Thanks to its elasticity, a PU floor can bridge cracks. In addition, it does not discolour.
Advantages of polyurethane:
– environment-friendly solution (solvent-free – low emission values)
– contact sound dampening
– decorative applications (available in many RAL and NCS colours)
– a new colour can be quickly applied
– less sensitive to moisture
– room can be used sooner
Polyurethane applications: office spaces, hallways, cafeterias, labs, warehouses, … Robust PU poured floors for high-load production environments are also possible.
Depending on the substrate and the environment, Suerickx Industrial chooses the right floor system for you, layered in a fashion suited for your rooms and applications.